The Vortex V600 Spin Bike comes with a lifetime structural warranty and 12 month limited manufacturer warranty against faults for all other parts. When you are trying to raise the heart rate in the comfort of the lounge room the V-V600 is the recommended entry-level spin bike for you. A solid construction, fully adjustable and a 18kg fly wheel ensure a super smooth ride whilst elevating that hespaart rate!
- FLY WHEEL - Casting steel 453*27– 18kg fixed fly wheel with high quality bearings
- PEDAL - JD-304（9/16"）- SPD with toe clip & straps
- SEAT - Comfortable design
- FRAME/FORK - Special design for a wide range of frame size adjustments
- DRINK BOTTLE HOLDER - Alloy drink bottle holder x 1pc
- LOCK SYSTEM - “V” block tighten lock system on seat and head tube which makes for easy adjustments
- HANDLEBAR STEM - Stainless steel construction extendable stem
- HANDLEBAR - Fully adjustable
- BEARINGS - Ultra strong design and heat treatment with oversized, high quality bearings
- CRANKS/PULLEY - 3 piece steel design with heat treated, cold forged and mounted driving chain
- CHAIN GUARD - Full cover
- CHAIN - France: 65Mn, 106 step chain
- FRICTION/BRAKE SYSTEM - Dual function design for friction and emergency braking. Adjustable friction levels.
- SEAT POST - Square stainless steel tubing with extendable stem and sliding tube. 10 adjustable levers
What is a spinning exercise bike?
Spin bikes have a heavy, weighted flywheel that is directly mechanically linked to the pedals. this makes them like fixed-gear bikes, in that if you stop pushing on the pedals, they will tend to keep spinning due to the inertia of the flywheel. A spin bike is generally designed much more like a real road bike, and your posture on the bike will reflect that. A spin bike is very simple and entirely mechanical. this makes it easier to fix and maintain.
The Spinning exercise bike has the following advantages:
- The fixed wheel helps improve your pedalling technique and cardivascular fitness.
- More adjustment options for reach, handlebar height, seat height.
- They are generally better put together.
- They stress in the training is that the resistance and feel is much more like a road bike.
Advantage of spinning exercise bike over normal stationary bike:
- You can "climb" by standing out of the saddle and putting hips back as if on a real road bike, targeting different muscle groups than just sitting.
- You can "isolate" muscle groups by standing and peddling slowly, keeping body (besides legs) as still as possible.
- You can "sprint" - you just can't sprint in a real way on a stationary bike, as you cannot lean over with that giant seat in the way of your legs.
- You can have a correct fit that is more like a real road bike, resulting in you being able to push yourself longer/more without discomfort.