- Pull-Up Assistance
- Speed & Agility Training
- Resistance Training
- Metabolic Conditioning
- & More
Solid and effective in design, the Power Bands are made for everyday gym use and designed for intense workouts for many years to come. Featuring heavy duty structural integrity, the Power Bands are built to take a pounding and help you expand your range of assisted exercises included positive and negative barbell exercises.
You will have intense workouts with the Power Bands for a variety of different muscle groups while maximizing the effectiveness of your workouts with a combination of core and strength workouts. They offer a huge range of sport specific and rehabilitation training exercises and have been used by elite athletes for years! If you're serious about improving your speed, agility and total body strength then the Power Bands are the perfect addition to your gym!
Benefits of training with resistance bands:
- Can be used for both Assistance or Resistance to suit your training goals. Example - Use the band on your chin up bar for assisted chin ups or loop the band around the band pegs on the base of your rack for extra resistance whilst performing chin ups.
- Small and light enough to take with you anywhere. Whether you are just going to the gym or away on holiday just throw your bands in your bag and you have a take-anywhere gym.
- Great for specific training such as explosive, endurance or stretching and rehabilitation exercises.
Resistance on the Super Bands is as follows:
- Extra Small - XS: 5 - 35 lbs (2.27kg - 15.9kg)
- Small - S: 10 - 50 lbs (4.56kg - 22.68kg)
- Medium - M: 25 - 80 lbs (11.34kg - 36.3kg)
- Inspect your bands thoroughly BEFORE EVERY use for any tears, wear, or damage. Bands will eventually wear out and can break over time. NEVER use a damaged band!
- Bands are not toys and should not be treated as such.
- Bands should be kept out of the reach of younger children to avoid injury.
- Younger athletes should be supervised when using the bands.
- If you use the bands for resisted running drills always use at least 4 bands of equal size and use #Large bands or stronger. The bands should be looped together and never knotted. Also you should use the Agility Bands and not standard Power Bands.
- Always undo the loops after each use. This will prevent excessive wear at the contact points.
- Never use a door or furniture as an anchor.
- Never stretch any band more than twice its original length.
- When you purchase bands you agree to use them for the intended purpose and at your own risk.
- Colour of various size may vary due to different production batch.
Additional Product Specs:
How to earn points?
1) Every 1 dollar spent will earn you 1 point for payment by Card / Paypal / Installment, but 2 points for Cash / Cheque / Bank payment.
2) Every new customer who sign up with us will earn 30 points immediately.
3) 80 extra points for writing a product review.
*Note: Points are not availale for some products.
How long does it take for the points to be credited to my account?
After the order is completed, which is within 3 working days after delivery.
How to check my available points?
You can check them under your account page.
How to redeem my points?
Every 50 points can be used to redeem 1 dollar discount. To redeem the points, simply add an item to your cart, and from your cart, you will be able to choose how much points you want to redeem.
Does the points expire?
Yes, they will expire after 3 years.
Are there any other uses for the points?
From time to time, we will have special promotion in which you will be able to utilitise your points better. For example, you will be able to exchange some points for 20-50% off a promotion item, or exchange a free delivery coupon code. These updates will be posted in our facebook page, so do like it to receive future updates :)
I did not receive any points after my order is complete. What should I do?
Points will be logged for registered users, thus most likely guest checkout is used. If an account is created after the order is placed, we can manually credit the points to the account, simply contact us via email@example.com and we will rectify it for you. In this case, amount of points credited will be same as order total amount.
Which products do not earn point / Why are my points void?
There are a few cases in which the points will be voided:
1) Combo / Bundle products or orders which are pre-discounted.
2) Showroom discounted order.
3) Order placed without an account with us.
4) If extra freebies are given.
5) Payment by Installment Plan
* point system are subjected to change without notice