Horizon Fitness Mat
Place this mat underneath your treadmill, elliptical, exercise bike, or strength equipment to help protect your floors and carpeting from potential damage. It also helps to protect your fitness equipment from damage by keeping dust and debris on your floor from collecting on moving parts and electronics.
- 200 x 90 x 0.6cm
- Made from durable, shock absorbing vinyl material
- Protect floors from damage
- Reduces noise and vibration from equipment
- Easy to maintain and clean
Benefits when using it for Treadmill:
The mat will absorb the vibration from your machine. Otherwise, the vibrations hit the ground and reverberate back into the treadmill causing damage that adds up over time shortening the life of your treadmill.
Some people think regular carpeting will take place of the treadmill mat. In truth, the carpet is another reason to get a mat. While the machine is in use, carpet fibers along with other junk from the floor float around just waiting to get into the mechanics of your treadmill. Also, as with most motorized machines, there will be some grime from the treadmill that will inevitably end up in your carpet or on your floor and a treadmill mat is so much cheaper to collect grime than the carpet.
Additional Product Specs:
How to earn points?
1) Every 1 dollar spent will earn you 1 point for payment by Card / Paypal / Installment, but 2 points for Cash / Cheque / Bank payment.
2) Every new customer who sign up with us will earn 30 points immediately.
3) 80 extra points for writing a product review.
*Note: Points are not availale for some products.
How long does it take for the points to be credited to my account?
After the order is completed, which is within 3 working days after delivery.
How to check my available points?
You can check them under your account page.
How to redeem my points?
Every 50 points can be used to redeem 1 dollar discount. To redeem the points, simply add an item to your cart, and from your cart, you will be able to choose how much points you want to redeem.
Does the points expire?
Yes, they will expire after 3 years.
Are there any other uses for the points?
From time to time, we will have special promotion in which you will be able to utilitise your points better. For example, you will be able to exchange some points for 20-50% off a promotion item, or exchange a free delivery coupon code. These updates will be posted in our facebook page, so do like it to receive future updates :)
I did not receive any points after my order is complete. What should I do?
Points will be logged for registered users, thus most likely guest checkout is used. If an account is created after the order is placed, we can manually credit the points to the account, simply contact us via email@example.com and we will rectify it for you. In this case, amount of points credited will be same as order total amount.
Which products do not earn point / Why are my points void?
There are a few cases in which the points will be voided:
1) Combo / Bundle products or orders which are pre-discounted.
2) Showroom discounted order.
3) Order placed without an account with us.
4) If extra freebies are given.
5) Payment by Installment Plan
* point system are subjected to change without notice