Commercial Spin Bike X959
Brand new, overstock
A COMMERCIAL SPIN GYM BIKE THAT CAN HANDLE THE DEMANDS OF INDOOR GROUP CYCLING
Commercial Spin Gym Bike is designed and manufactured for the demands of indoor group cycling. The ultimate low Maintenance, long lasting indoor cycle that gives members and participants excellent positioning and a realistic experience
- Frame - Stainless Steel Tube
- Resistance - High performance friction pad.
- Crank - Multi-bolt fixation system with poly V-belt
- Pedals - pedalarm in cast iron w/toe clip and strap, Oversized Central Axis (Dia.:40mm)
- Seat Adjustments - Vertical Adjustment of the Seat (Adjustable Range 50cm), Horizontal Adjustment of the Seat (Adjustable Range 6.5cm)
- Handle Bar - Vertical, Adjustment of Handlebar (Adjustable Range 38cm), Horizontal Adjustment of Handlebar (Adjustable Range 8.5cm)
- Fly Wheel - 23kg Fly Wheel
- Portablity - Front transport wheels
- Other Features - Bottle cage, Low maintenance
PERSONALIZED ADJUSTMENTS FOR EACH INDIVIDUALS
Vertical and horizontal adjustment of both handlebar and saddle provides an optimal cycling position. The Ultra-long range for vertical adjustment of the handlebar which provides upright exercise. The adjustment handles are large for easy use and the bars are rubber coated which can be operated even with sweaty palms.
CRANK SYSTEM AND PEDALARM
A special crank and multi-bolt fixation system making the Gym Bike completely maintenance free. A smooth and quiet ride is achieved by a poly V-belt, a 23kg flywheel and high quality bearings. Lower noise whilst more fluency for belt transmission. Special designed unbreakable Gym BIKE pedalarm in cast iron, with a thicker central axis and bigger pedal shaft core.
SIDE AND TOP COVERS
Made form ABS plastic, all critical components are enclosed which offers excellent protection against dust, perspiration and ensure nothing gets caught inside the cycle. The protective service hatches are easy to operate due to the simple click-function.
The Spinner comes equipped with an uncomplicated resistance knob. Simply turn the dial to adjust your resistance quickly and easily.
What is a spinning exercise bike?
Spin bikes have a heavy, weighted flywheel that is directly mechanically linked to the pedals. this makes them like fixed-gear bikes, in that if you stop pushing on the pedals, they will tend to keep spinning due to the inertia of the flywheel. A spin bike is generally designed much more like a real road bike, and your posture on the bike will reflect that. A spin bike is very simple and entirely mechanical. this makes it easier to fix and maintain.
The Spinning exercise bike has the following advantages:
- The fixed wheel helps improve your pedalling technique and cardivascular fitness.
- More adjustment options for reach, handlebar height, seat height.
- They are generally better put together.
- They stress in the training is that the resistance and feel is much more like a road bike.
Advantage of spinning exercise bike over normal stationary bike:
- You can "climb" by standing out of the saddle and putting hips back as if on a real road bike, targeting different muscle groups than just sitting.
- You can "isolate" muscle groups by standing and peddling slowly, keeping body (besides legs) as still as possible.
- You can "sprint" - you just can't sprint in a real way on a stationary bike, as you cannot lean over with that giant seat in the way of your legs.
- You can have a correct fit that is more like a real road bike, resulting in you being able to push yourself longer/more without discomfort.
*Comes without digital console
Additional Product Specs:
|Product Dimension||103 x 58 x 114cm|
|Product Dimension||103 x 58 x 114cm|
How to earn points?
1) Every 1 dollar spent will earn you 1 point for payment by Card / Paypal / Installment, but 2 points for Cash / Cheque / Bank payment.
2) Every new customer who sign up with us will earn 30 points immediately.
3) 80 extra points for writing a product review.
*Note: Points are not availale for some products.
How long does it take for the points to be credited to my account?
After the order is completed, which is within 3 working days after delivery.
How to check my available points?
You can check them under your account page.
How to redeem my points?
Every 50 points can be used to redeem 1 dollar discount. To redeem the points, simply add an item to your cart, and from your cart, you will be able to choose how much points you want to redeem.
Does the points expire?
Yes, they will expire after 3 years.
Are there any other uses for the points?
From time to time, we will have special promotion in which you will be able to utilitise your points better. For example, you will be able to exchange some points for 20-50% off a promotion item, or exchange a free delivery coupon code. These updates will be posted in our facebook page, so do like it to receive future updates :)
I did not receive any points after my order is complete. What should I do?
Points will be logged for registered users, thus most likely guest checkout is used. If an account is created after the order is placed, we can manually credit the points to the account, simply contact us via email@example.com and we will rectify it for you. In this case, amount of points credited will be same as order total amount.
Which products do not earn point / Why are my points void?
There are a few cases in which the points will be voided:
1) Combo / Bundle products or orders which are pre-discounted.
2) Showroom discounted order.
3) Order placed without an account with us.
4) If extra freebies are given.
5) Payment by Installment Plan
* point system are subjected to change without notice