Vigor Coloured Virgin Rubber Bumper Plate set
Made from solid virgin rubber, these plates have an even edge and are finished with painted letters for a crisp look that completes any home gym or commercial fitness facility.
- Include 2 x 5kg, 2 x 10kg, 2 x 15kg, 2 x 20kg plates
- Virgin Rubber
- Hole diameter: 2 Inch
- Diameter of all plates: 45cm
- Durometer: 85
- Weight tolerance: +/- 10g
- Little or no odour
Unique Protruded edge design:
- allows even stacking of weight plates for storage
- makes it easier to pick up a plate from the floor
- easier handling of plate with better grip
- 5kg: 28mm
- 10kg: 43mm
- 15kg: 58mm
- 20kg: 75mm
Bumper plates are solid rubber weight plates, to fit the Olympic bar. They're all the same diameter, regardless of weight. Bumpers were developed to train the Olympic lifts, because they can be dropped without wrecking stuff.
Rubber coated iron plates will keep your weights from killing your floors when you put them down a bit firmly, but aren't anything like a substitute for bumpers. If you drop them, they'll mess with your floor, with the bar, and the rubber will split ... sooner or later.
Additional Product Specs:
How to earn points?
1) Every 1 dollar spent will earn you 1 point.
2) Every new customer who sign up with us will earn 30 points immediately.
3) 80 extra points for writing a product review.
*Note: Points are not availale for some products.
How long does it take for the points to be credited to my account?
After the order is completed, which is within 3 working days after delivery.
How to check my available points?
You can check them under your account page.
How to redeem my points?
Every 50 points can be used to redeem 1 dollar discount. To redeem the points, simply add an item to your cart, and from your cart, you will be able to choose how much points you want to redeem.
Does the points expire?
Yes, they will expire after 3 years.
Are there any other uses for the points?
From time to time, we will have special promotion in which you will be able to utilitise your points better. For example, you will be able to exchange some points for 20-50% off a promotion item, or exchange a free delivery coupon code. These updates will be posted in our facebook page, so do like it to receive future updates :)
I did not receive any points after my order is complete. What should I do?
Points will be logged for registered users, thus most likely guest checkout is used. If an account is created after the order is placed, we can manually credit the points to the account, simply contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will rectify it for you. In this case, amount of points credited will be same as order total amount.
Which products do not earn point / Why are my points void?
There are a few cases in which the points will be voided:
1) Combo / Bundle products or orders which are pre-discounted.
2) Showroom discounted order.
3) Order placed without an account with us.
4) If extra freebies are given.
5) Payment by Installment Plan
* point system are subjected to change without notice
Related @instagram Posts
STAY INSPIRED EVERYDAY WITH US.
Hashtag #homegymsg for a chance to be featured on our Instagram