Pro Grade Bumper plates has the advantages over normal thick bumper plates as they are thinner thus easier to handle, and they consume less space as well.
- Include 2 x 5kg, 2 x 10kg, 2 x 15kg, 2 x 20kg plates
- Premium Grade Rubber
- Sold as a pair
- Hole diameter: 2 Inch
- Diameter of all plates: 45cm
- Durometer: 85
- Weight tolerance: +/- 10g
- Little or no odour
- New batches does not come with white font for weight indication and logo
Bumper plates are solid rubber weight plates, to fit the Olympic bar. They're all the same diameter, regardless of weight. Bumpers were developed to train the Olympic lifts, because they can be dropped without wrecking stuff.
Rubber coated iron plates will keep your weights from killing your floors when you put them down a bit firmly, but aren't anything like a substitute for bumpers. If you drop them, they'll mess with your floor, with the bar, and the rubber will split ... sooner or later.
Questions on Vigor 100kg Pro Grade Bumper Plate set
Realtime Estimation of Average Delivery Waiting Time --- 5 working days*
*Estimation based on last 7 days statistic
For small items, they will be sent within 5 working days using external courier: Ta-Q-Bin
Big items will be scheduled to be delivered within 7 working days. We will send SMS to confirm the delivery timing 1-2 days before delivery.
Free delivery applies for Orders above $150, otherwise delivery fees will be charged accordingly.
How to earn points?
1) For order under $150, every 1 dollar spent will earn you 1 point.
2) For order above $150, every 1 dollar spent will earn you 1 point for payment by Card / Paypal, but 2 points for Cash / Cheque / Bank payment.
3) Every new customer who sign up with us will earn 30 points immediately.
4) 80 extra points for writing a product review.
*Note: Points are not availale for some products.
How long does it take for the points to be credited to my account?
After the order is completed, which is within 3 working days after delivery.
How to check my available points?
You can check them under your account page.
How to redeem my points?
Every 50 points can be used to redeem 1 dollar discount. To redeem the points, simply add an item to your cart, and from your cart, you will be able to choose how much points you want to redeem.
Does the points expire?
Yes, they will expire after 3 years.
Are there any other uses for the points?
From time to time, we will have special promotion in which you will be able to utilitise your points better. For example, you will be able to exchange some points for 20-50% off a promotion item, or exchange a free delivery coupon code. These updates will be posted in our facebook page, so do like it to receive future updates :)
I did not receive any points after my order is complete. What should I do?
Points will be logged for registered users, thus most likely guest checkout is used. If an account is created after the order is placed, we can manually credit the points to the account, simply contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will rectify it for you. In this case, amount of points credited will be same as order total amount.
Which products do not earn point / Why are my points void?
There are a few cases in which the points will be voided:
1) Combo / Bundle products or orders which are pre-discounted.
2) Showroom discounted order.
3) Order placed without an account with us.
4) If extra freebies are given.
5) Payment by Installment Plan
* point system are subjected to change without notice
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.
- This Item: Vigor 100kg Pro Grade Bumper Plate set
- Push Up Bar
- F-VR Force USA - VersaRack XL - Folding Power Rack
2 customer reviews
good set of bumper plates
nice coloured plates and knowing they are bumper you don't have to worry about dropping it from height and very good for olympic lifts!
Excellent quality bumper plates
I went for bumper plates to protect my floor (and also to give me room a bit of colour!).
The plates are great quality, just the same as the plates you find in a gym.
Really happy I went for these bumper plates over the standard plates.