What we do during maintenance
Perform a safety inspection of welds, loose joints and any broken parts
Lubrication of belt and joints
We will also inspect all electrical connections and wires as well as test electronics to check for any failures.
We will not only clean the inside of equipment including the motor components, but will also clean the whole machine
After the Preventive Maintenance has been completed, we will run a performance test to insure that all functions are working properly.
We will assess any noted problems, as well as undetected problems. An assessment report will be given, together with recommendations for any repair to eliminate possible downtime
Reasons to engage us
- Improved performance - We are trained to ensure your treadmill run in the optimal condition
- Reduced equipment downtime - Being the expert in this field, we are able to spot any potential problems before it occur
- Extend equipment life-expectancy - Every parts are well taken care of
- Detailed Report - We keep all records in our database in which our customer has access to anytime
- Value Added - We provide free labour for any repair when under maintenance terms