Warranty Period: Please refer to the individual product page (under product specs) for warranty period of a product.
Warranty Coverage: Homegym.sg warrants to the original purchaser that each new product to be free from defects in workmanship and material, under normal use and conditions.
Period of Coverage: The Warranty on product runs for the particular period stated to the original purchaser. This is a Parts-Only Warranty, labor / shipping is not included unless stated. Homegym.sg reserves the right to inspect damaged parts for misuse.
Remedy Provide by Homegym.sg: Homegym.sg will provide a replacement part free of charge if a defect is found during the Warranty period. Additionally, if a defect is found within the first 7 days after delivery, shipping cost of the replacement part will be covered as well.
Limitations on Warranty (does not cover):
- Damage from accident, abuse, misuse, mishandling, negligence, introduction of foreign objects into the product, unauthorised modifications or alterations to the product.
- Removed or altered serial numbers, failure to follow the manufacturer's instruction and external causes including third party actions, fire, theft, insects, animals, exposure to weather conditions, extreme temperature, earthquake, flood, water, acts of god or consequential loss of any nature.
- Used in commercial setting or rental basis.
- Unauthorised repairs and/or parts.
- Breakdowns which are not reported withing the term of this agreement.
- Failure as a result from rust or corrosion on any covered product or part.
- Damage incurred while moving the product to another location.
- Wear and tear.
For claiming of Warranty of defective part:
1. Submit a picture of the defective part to email@example.com with a subject line “Service: (Your Order number)”
A.) The picture should be taken at a distance such that the defective part is visible and enough of the surrounding parts to identify the defective parts proper location on the machine. For example, if the defective part is a cable, pulley, upholstery etc., please do not take pictures of the element alone but for instance a cable and a stand to which a given cable is attached.
B.) Name the picture files (e.g. 1,2,3 or A, B, C ...) so that an e-mail description of the defective part will clearly relate to the number / letter of the certain picture, e.g. "I hereby notify of the damage of the cable presented in picture No. 1 and two new cables are needed." If the picture presents e.g. more than one cable, pulley etc., and the defective part is not clearly identifiable, please mark with an arrow if possible.
C.) If it is not possible to take a picture of the complained part, please provide a detailed description of the product's damage including any part numbers, etc...
For assistance with assembly or to order replacement parts, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply give us a call.