Brand new design!
Advantage of using an Olympic weight set over a standard set is that the Olympic set supports much heavier weights. This will allow a serious lifter to use the same bar as he progresses to lifting heavier weight. Another major advantage is the independently rotating sleeves. By allowing the plates to rotate freely on their own axis, the torque from the sleeves can't transfer into the bar, making the weights easier to control and helping to avoid abrasions the hands from the bar's grip.
- Premium design
- Tri grip for easy handling (except small weights)
- Colour coded weight markings
- Stainless steel inner metal ring
- 2 x 1.25kg
- 2 x 2.5kg
- 2 x 5kg
- 2 x 10kg
- 2 x 15kg
- 2 x 20kg
- 1.25kg: 155 x 155 x 19mm
- 2.5kg: 196 x 196 x 22mm
- 5kg: 25 x 25 x 30mm
- 10kg: 316 x 316 x 35mm
- 15kg: 355 x 355 x 41mm
- 20kg: 390 x 390 x 45mm (combine with Neoflex High Impact Gym Tiles to elevate lift off height for deadlift)
How to earn points?
1) Every 1 dollar spent will earn you 1 point for payment by Card / Paypal / Installment, but 2 points for Cash / Cheque / Bank payment.
2) Every new customer who sign up with us will earn 30 points immediately.
3) 80 extra points for writing a product review.
*Note: Points are not availale for some products.
How long does it take for the points to be credited to my account?
After the order is completed, which is within 3 working days after delivery.
How to check my available points?
You can check them under your account page.
How to redeem my points?
Every 50 points can be used to redeem 1 dollar discount. To redeem the points, simply add an item to your cart, and from your cart, you will be able to choose how much points you want to redeem.
Does the points expire?
Yes, they will expire after 3 years.
Are there any other uses for the points?
From time to time, we will have special promotion in which you will be able to utilitise your points better. For example, you will be able to exchange some points for 20-50% off a promotion item, or exchange a free delivery coupon code. These updates will be posted in our facebook page, so do like it to receive future updates :)
I did not receive any points after my order is complete. What should I do?
Points will be logged for registered users, thus most likely guest checkout is used. If an account is created after the order is placed, we can manually credit the points to the account, simply contact us via email@example.com and we will rectify it for you. In this case, amount of points credited will be same as order total amount.
Which products do not earn point / Why are my points void?
There are a few cases in which the points will be voided:
1) Combo / Bundle products or orders which are pre-discounted.
2) Showroom discounted order.
3) Order placed without an account with us.
4) If extra freebies are given.
5) Payment by Installment Plan
* point system are subjected to change without notice