Vortec V1000 Spin Bike
The stationery bike work out for beginners is a great way to get started with cardio exercises. The exercise bike can help you burn tons of calories and help tone your legs when set to the right resistance. Here at HOMEGYM.SG, we offer innovative exercise bike equipments for your home. Shop our selection of exercise bike that are designed and created to be sleek, durable and portable for all you spinning enthusiasts out there. Get advice on purchasing your exercise bike as our friendly staffs assist you in making the right choice that will meet the requirements of your cycling work out needs. Invest in exercising bike equipment and expect to achieve fitter and toner legs at the very convenience of your own home.
The Vortec V1000 Spin Bike comes with a lifetime structural warranty and 12 month limited manufacturer warranty against faults for all other parts. When you are trying to raise the heart rate in the comfort of the lounge room the V-V1000 is the recommended entry-level spin bike for you. A solid construction, fully adjustable and a 20kg fly wheel ensure a super smooth ride whilst elevating that heart rate!
- Belt: French Hutchinson 8pj High Strength
- Flywheel: 20kg
- Brakes: Friction braking system with emergency lock
- Computer: Yes. Calories, RPM, Speed, Time, Pulse (requires optional chest belt)
- Handlebars: Ergonomic with adjustable height & adjustable forward / back
- Grip: Comfortable, multi-position grip
- Seat: Ergonomic with adjustable height & adjustable forward / back
- Frame: Semi-Commercial with wheels for easy movement
- Cranks: Carbon Steel
- Bottle Holder: 1 x water bottle holder
- Pedals: Racing style with straps
- Max User Weight: 300lb / 130kg
- *June 2020 update: Water bottle holder mounting point is moved to the side to allow for mounting of tablet holder on the handle.
What is a spinning exercise bike?
Spin bikes have a heavy, weighted flywheel that is directly mechanically linked to the pedals. this makes them like fixed-gear bikes, in that if you stop pushing on the pedals, they will tend to keep spinning due to the inertia of the flywheel. A spin bike is generally designed much more like a real road bike, and your posture on the bike will reflect that. A spin bike is very simple and entirely mechanical. this makes it easier to fix and maintain.
The Spinning exercise bike has the following advantages:
- The fixed wheel helps improve your pedalling technique and cardivascular fitness.
- More adjustment options for reach, handlebar height, seat height.
- They are generally better put together.
- They stress in the training is that the resistance and feel is much more like a road bike.
Advantage of spinning exercise bike over normal stationary bike:
- You can "climb" by standing out of the saddle and putting hips back as if on a real road bike, targeting different muscle groups than just sitting.
- You can "isolate" muscle groups by standing and peddling slowly, keeping body (besides legs) as still as possible.
- You can "sprint" - you just can't sprint in a real way on a stationary bike, as you cannot lean over with that giant seat in the way of your legs.
- You can have a correct fit that is more like a real road bike, resulting in you being able to push yourself longer/more without discomfort.
|Level Of Resistance||Infinite Analog Adjustments|
|Flywheel Weight||20kg Flywheel|
|Product Dimension||115 x 59 x 120cm (L x W x H)|
|More Information||Easy adjustment, Stable|
How to earn points?
1) Every 1 dollar spent will earn you 1 point for payment by Card / Paypal / Installment, but 2 points for Cash / Cheque / Bank payment.
2) Every new customer who sign up with us will earn 30 points immediately.
3) 80 extra points for writing a product review.
*Note: Points are not availale for some products.
How long does it take for the points to be credited to my account?
After the order is completed, which is within 3 working days after delivery.
How to check my available points?
You can check them under your account page.
How to redeem my points?
Every 50 points can be used to redeem 1 dollar discount. To redeem the points, simply add an item to your cart, and from your cart, you will be able to choose how much points you want to redeem.
Does the points expire?
Yes, they will expire after 3 years.
Are there any other uses for the points?
From time to time, we will have special promotion in which you will be able to utilitise your points better. For example, you will be able to exchange some points for 20-50% off a promotion item, or exchange a free delivery coupon code. These updates will be posted in our facebook page, so do like it to receive future updates :)
I did not receive any points after my order is complete. What should I do?
Points will be logged for registered users, thus most likely guest checkout is used. If an account is created after the order is placed, we can manually credit the points to the account, simply contact us via email@example.com and we will rectify it for you. In this case, amount of points credited will be same as order total amount.
Which products do not earn point / Why are my points void?
There are a few cases in which the points will be voided:
1) Combo / Bundle products or orders which are pre-discounted.
2) Showroom discounted order.
3) Order placed without an account with us.
4) If extra freebies are given.
5) Payment by Installment Plan
* point system are subjected to change without notice