Ironmaster Heavy Handle Plate Kit
This kit has been developed to increase the weight range of our adjustable dumbbells. 2 piece plates fit on the inside of the handles against the backing plates. Still enough room for handgrip and is perfectly balanced. Most people rarely use less than 20 lb dumbbells so having a higher weight range that starts at 20 lbs is ideal. Now your 5-75 lb dumbbells can become 20-90 lbs! Or a 5-45 lbs set can become 20-60 lbs. Or you can even use this to add even more weight to dumbbells and the add on kit. 5-120 lb set can become 20-135! See below for pics and more details.
Heavy Handle Plate Kit features:
- New innovative design to add more weight to the Quick-Lock Dumbbells.
- Kit comes with four 7.5 lb add on plates and hardware.
- This kit adds 15 lbs to each Quick-Lock Dumbbell handle. Works with all our dumbbell weight sizes.
- Increases empty handle weight from 5 lbs to 20 lbs to give a new range of weight.
- Does not add any extra size to the dumbbell, only more weight.
- Solid cast iron powder coated construction with precision machining.
- Note: Fat grip adapters will not fit with this kit in use. Inside grip space with the HH plates installed is about 5.18″
Expands Load Capacity, Not the Size
Designed to expand the capacity of your QLDB, these four additional handle plates bolt on the inside of the dumbbells against the backing plates, adding 15lbs to each dumbbell.
- Two pieces of 7.5lb-plates fit around the handles on the inside of each dumbbell, resulting in a total of 20lbs starting weight.
- Adds 15lbs to each Quick-Lock adjustable dumbbell making your 5-45 lb dumbbell set weigh 20-60 lbs. The 5-75 lb set becomes 20-90 lbs and your 5-120 lbs is amplified to 20-135 lbs.
- The new weight range this creates can be perfectly suited for many Ironmaster trainers who rarely go below 20 lbs anyway.
- Since these plates are placed on the inside of the dumbbell handles, your dumbbell will not increase in size, only the weight.
Spacious and Improves Weight Balance
Despite adding these heavy plates between the two backing plates on your dumbbell handle, there’s still enough space on the handle for you to grip comfortably. You can also expect a better weight balance because these plates are placed closer to the dumbbell’s center of gravity.
- Leaves a 5-inch grip space for holding the dumbbell.
- Better weight balance is established as the center becomes heavier.
Safe, Secure and Well-Crafted
The heavy handle plates stay in place by means of strong large screws that hold them together around the handles. Manufactured from powder-coated and precision-machined cast iron, you can be sure these plates will last a lifetime.
- The plates will not move or get dislodged once they are securely attached to the handles.
- The two halves of the plates are securely clamped and tightened around the handles using the two heavy-duty machine bolts and will never move.
- The plates are precision-machined from solid cast iron with black powder coating finish.
The 2 piece plates fit on the insides of the dumbbell handles like this. 20 lbs as pictured.
*The two halves clamp down on the round handle very securely and will not twist or move
once the two large machine bolts are tightened.*
5-45 lb dumbbell becomes 20-60 lbs as pictured.
5-75 lb dumbbell becomes 20-90 lbs as pictured.
5-120 lb dumbbell becomes 20-135 lbs as pictured.
Still plenty of grip room with more than 5″ space. In fact, the dumbbells become better balanced with the weight closer to the center!
Note: Fat Grip Adapters won’t fit around the handle once the Heavy Handle Plates are attached.
How to earn points?
1) Every 1 dollar spent will earn you 1 point.
2) Every new customer who sign up with us will earn 30 points immediately.
3) 80 extra points for writing a product review.
*Note: Points are not availale for some products.
How long does it take for the points to be credited to my account?
After the order is completed, which is within 3 working days after delivery.
How to check my available points?
You can check them under your account page.
How to redeem my points?
Every 50 points can be used to redeem 1 dollar discount. To redeem the points, simply add an item to your cart, and from your cart, you will be able to choose how much points you want to redeem.
Does the points expire?
Yes, they will expire after 3 years.
Are there any other uses for the points?
From time to time, we will have special promotion in which you will be able to utilitise your points better. For example, you will be able to exchange some points for 20-50% off a promotion item, or exchange a free delivery coupon code. These updates will be posted in our facebook page, so do like it to receive future updates :)
I did not receive any points after my order is complete. What should I do?
Points will be logged for registered users, thus most likely guest checkout is used. If an account is created after the order is placed, we can manually credit the points to the account, simply contact us via email@example.com and we will rectify it for you. In this case, amount of points credited will be same as order total amount.
Which products do not earn point / Why are my points void?
There are a few cases in which the points will be voided:
1) Combo / Bundle products or orders which are pre-discounted.
2) Showroom discounted order.
3) Order placed without an account with us.
4) If extra freebies are given.
5) Payment by Installment Plan
* point system are subjected to change without notice
Related @instagram Posts
STAY INSPIRED EVERYDAY WITH US.
Hashtag #homegymsg for a chance to be featured on our Instagram