75lbs Ironmaster Quick-Lock Dumbbells
Ironmaster Quick-Lock Dumbbell system is the latest generation of our adjustable dumbbells. You can quickly adjust each dumbbell from 5-75 lbs with our patented quick lock design in under 15 seconds! Now you can have a complete set of free weight dumbbells at home that feel just like traditional dumbbells with no restrictions, rattling or safety concerns!
The Quick-Lock Dumbbell Add on Kit adds 45 lbs to each dumbell to bring them up to 120 lbs each. Includes four longer locking screws and four 22.5 lb weight plates.
You can put the "big" plates on the handles first or add them on top of the original plates. Very simple to use. The longer locking screws allow dumbbell sizes of 70-120lbs. The standard Quick-Lock dumbbell rack will hold the full 120 lb dumbells. The dumbbells are 19" long overall at the full 120 lbs.
- Quick-Lock handle design lets you add or remove plates with just a partial turn of the locking screws! US Patent 7,182,716
- Adjust from 5-75 lbs each in 2.5 lb increments in just seconds. (75 lbs each dumbell = 150 lbs total)
Set includes two handles with four locking screws, 24 ea. 5 lb plates and 4 ea. 2.5 lb plates. Handles weigh 5 lbs empty and each locking screw weighs 2.5 lbs so the starting weight is 10 lbs each dumbbell before plates are added. 65 lbs of plates can be loaded on each handle.
- The optional Stand (self assembly required) is very strong and compact. Dimensions are just 14.5" wide x 19" deep x 26" high with rubber leveling feet. The Stand will also hold the 120 lb Add on Kit.
- Dumbbells lock up tight with no rattling or looseness. They feel just like traditional fixed weight dumbbells and are not restrictive in the ways you can grip them.
- Chrome plated steel handles with knurled grips.
- Heavy Duty - go ahead and drop them. No plastic or fragile parts!
- Lifetime warranty!
- Add-on kit available to go up to 120 lbs each dumbbell.
- Dumbbell dimensions are just 6.5" x 6.5" x 14.5" long at the 75lb size and just 9" long at 20lbs size. Handle grip diameter is 1.25" and there is 6.5" grip width inside.
Here are the reasons Ironmaster Quick-Lock Dumbells are better than other adjustable dumbells (powerblock, bowflex):
1. Ironmaster Quick-Lock Dumbells are rugged. The handles are made out of solid steel with welded construction. The weight plates are precision machined iron. They can be used hard dropped without damage. Others are fragile and can break if dropped since they contain light duty and plastic materials. This may not be covered in their warranty. Ironmaster Quick-Lock Dumbbells carry Lifetime Warranty against breakage!
2. Others are limited in the exercises you can do with the restricted access to the handles. They will bind your wrist in some motions! Ours are wide open like a traditional dumbell and allow unlimited exercises.
3. Others use a pin assembly or tiny cams to hold the weights. These can wear and loosen up over time and pins can fall out during use making them dangerous. Ours are held together with a super heavy duty 1" dia. threaded screw mechanism. Once tightened, they will not loosen during use since the plates are locked into the handle backing plates and can't spin. Plate change is quick and simple. Ironmaster dumbells do not rattle or feel loose. In fact they work and feel like a solid fixed weight style dumbell.
4. We offer an Add On Kit for the 75lb Quick-Lock Dumbells to go up to 120lbs each! The optional rack accepts this kit and it can be added later at any time. The kit is very simple to use.
5. Our dumbbell handles are chrome plated, knurled steel just like traditional dumbells. No rubber or foam grips to wear out or harbor bacteria.
6. Ironmaster Quick Lock dumbbells is that the locking screws have large rounded flat ends. This allows you to rest the dumbbells on your thighs and hoist them into place when you are doing heavy dumbbell training.
7. Designed with usability and practicallity in mind, Ironmaster dumbbell are not the most fancy but provide the best usage experience.
Whether you are just starting out in weight training or training for Mr Olympia, dumbbell training is excellent for building or maintaining both strength and muscle mass. The Ironmaster Quick-Lock Dumbbells allow you to adjust each dumbbell from 5-75lbs (2-34kg) in seconds.
There are 15 combinations in total. A rack of fixed dumbbells with this many combinations would take up a heap of space and cost a fortune. The Ironmaster Quick-Lock Dumbbells provide a cost effective and space efficient way to do your dumbbell training .
The Ironmaster Quick Lock Dumbbells are designed for serious weight training. The handles are made out of chrome plated solid steel. They weigh 5 pounds alone. The grip is really thick and knurled. The weights are made out of rugged precision machined iron - capable of withstanding dropping. Ironmaster back it up with a lifetime warranty for home use.
The Ironmaster Quick Lock Dumbbells can also accommodate your strength gains. The Ironmaster Add on Kit which can be purchased separately can expand each dumbbell out to 120lb or 54kg. There are other adjustable dumbbells on the market but they are simply not heavy enough or are made with flimsy or plastic parts. The Ironmaster Quick-Lock Dumbbells have been sold for years in the US market and have earned a reputation as being bomb proof. So if you are a serious weight trainer you will need an adjustable dumbbell that can cope with the rigors of hard training.
Before they realize the cost and space associated with racks of fixed dumbbells, customers often state they don’t want the hassle of changing weight plates. The Ironmaster Quick Lock Dumbbells are a far cry from the old spinlock dumbbells that I think we all started out with. The patented Ironmaster Quick Lock system requires only a ¼- 3/4 turn and the locking screw slides straight out. The weight plates are hand machined and interlock so they don’t fly everywhere when the locking screw is out. The end result is that you can easily change weights in less than 30 seconds. This will give you something to do between your sets unless you are the kind of person who likes to gaze longingly at yourself in the mirror. Unlike the old spinlock dumbbells, the locking screws on the Ironmaster Quick Lock Dumbbells will not work their way loose through your set.
The Ironmaster Quick-Lock Dumbbells come with a optional handy stand that not only keeps your dumbbell set nice and neat but it is designed to aid quick weight changes. The stand will also accommodate the Ironmaster Add on Kit if you decide to add these to your gym.
Quick-Lock Dumbbell FAQs
A: We have been building the very best weight lifting equipment for over 33 years. We have continued to advance our designs over the years with innovative engineering to offer the best equipment money can buy.
Q: How heavy-duty are the Quick-Lock Dumbells?
A: The dumbbells come with a lifetime warranty. They are built super strong from solid steel and iron with all welded construction. You can work out hard, do any dumbell exercise and drop them without damage.
A: The plates are specially formed and machined to interlock together and onto the handles which prevents them from spinning. The square shape is also nice since they will never roll away from you and make them more compact when swinging close to the body.
Q: How safe are the Quick-Lock Dumbbells?
A: The special retaining screw design is very safe. The only way to release the weights is to manually turn the locking screw to the exact open position. The weight plates interlock and are held tightly against the chrome backing plates that are welded to the handle. The plates can not rotate which is the cause of normal dumbbells becoming loose. You know the dumbbells are locked by just looking at the engraved marks on the handles and because everything is held tightly and there is no looseness or rattling. You can feel free to use the dumbbells overhead and in any orientation you like.
Q: How complete of a workout can I get using dumbells?
A: With a full set of dumbells and a good adjustable bench, you can work every muscle group. Free weights are, and always have been, the ultimate way to build muscle and shape the body. Check out our exercise chart and workout routines for some examples.
Q: How accurate are the weights?
A: The weights listed for the Quick-Lock Dumbbells are a nominal value. There will be some variability in the weight plate castings due to density changes in the cast iron as well as the machining process. The primary tolerance held in manufacturing for the weight plates is the thickness and shape so they will lock up correctly and safely on the handles. Most dumbbells will be within 3-4% of the stated weight.
Q: What maintenance is required for my dumbbells?
A: There is no required maintenance, however, it is helpful to clean out the threads inside the dumbbell handles a couple times a year in case dust or particles get trapped and apply a lighy lubrication to the threads. A good way to clean the internal threads is with WD-40 lubricant type spray and then pull a small rag through or blow out with compressed air. A light spray of WD-40 or similar lubricant on the locking screw threads can also help thing turn smoothly. The weight plates are enamel painted cast iron and may develop scratches or small chips with use. This does not affect the performance, but they may be spray painted semi-gloss black to give them a new appearance again if desired.
|Packaging||Weights 1: 20.5 x 20.5 x 25.5cm (29.5kg)
Weights 2: 20.5 x 20.5 x 25.5cm (29.5kg)
Handles: 25.5 x 25.5 x 25.5cm (9.5kg)
How to earn points?
1) Every 1 dollar spent will earn you 1 point for payment by Card / Paypal / Installment, but 2 points for Cash / Cheque / Bank payment.
2) Every new customer who sign up with us will earn 30 points immediately.
3) 80 extra points for writing a product review.
*Note: Points are not availale for some products.
How long does it take for the points to be credited to my account?
After the order is completed, which is within 3 working days after delivery.
How to check my available points?
You can check them under your account page.
How to redeem my points?
Every 50 points can be used to redeem 1 dollar discount. To redeem the points, simply add an item to your cart, and from your cart, you will be able to choose how much points you want to redeem.
Does the points expire?
Yes, they will expire after 3 years.
Are there any other uses for the points?
From time to time, we will have special promotion in which you will be able to utilitise your points better. For example, you will be able to exchange some points for 20-50% off a promotion item, or exchange a free delivery coupon code. These updates will be posted in our facebook page, so do like it to receive future updates :)
I did not receive any points after my order is complete. What should I do?
Points will be logged for registered users, thus most likely guest checkout is used. If an account is created after the order is placed, we can manually credit the points to the account, simply contact us via email@example.com and we will rectify it for you. In this case, amount of points credited will be same as order total amount.
Which products do not earn point / Why are my points void?
There are a few cases in which the points will be voided:
1) Combo / Bundle products or orders which are pre-discounted.
2) Showroom discounted order.
3) Order placed without an account with us.
4) If extra freebies are given.
5) Payment by Installment Plan
* point system are subjected to change without notice